Friday, August 9, 2013

Hepburn Embossing Folder Week - Joie de Vivre with Pam


Hi! Pam here today sharing my first post as part of the CSW Distributors Design Team today. I want to share with you the beautiful Hepburn Embossing Folder from the Couture Creations Elegance Collection along with the Scallop Circle Nesting Dies that I used to create my Joie de Vivre Card.


I used a green shade of Core'dinations cardstock with the Hepburn Embossing Folder. I love the inner core of the cardstock. The embossed pattern always looks awesome and really stands out once sanded a bit with my Couture Creations Sanding Block.
 

Here is the side view of my card. You can see how the multiple layers add dimension and interest to my card. Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs, Pammejo

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723289 Elegance Collection- Hepburn Embossing Folder
CO723041 Nesting Dies - Scallop Circle
CO721963 Foam Mounting Tape
CO723060 Sanding Block

No comments:

Post a Comment